Sunday, November 30, 2014

Creating and Sharing Pt. 4: Nearing the Finish Line

Things are finally starting to come together. I think I've gotten the hang of PowToon, although I'm just going to have to live with the poor audio quality. Other than that, I think the video is turning out really well, and I'm looking forward to finding out what my classmates think of it.

As I conclude this inquiry cycle, I'm trying to think about how I'll continue studying this topic in the future. I feel that the information I've gathered will be crucial to my career as a children's librarian, and I already have lots of future boy-oriented program ideas gathering in my head. Dads-and-kids storytimes, acting out and drawing scenes from favorite books after we've read them aloud, book clubs that boys might actually show up to...although maybe that last one is dreaming too big.

No comments:

Post a Comment