Friday, November 21, 2014

Still Processing

   It's getting close to the end of this project, and while I have been working on my presentation a bit, I'm also still finishing up my reading as well.

    I just finished Newkirk, and now I'm reading through Michael Smith and Jeffrey Wilhelm's book, Reading Don't Fix No Chevys. In retrospect, I should have started with this book first; Smith and Wilhelm are actually conducting original research, while Newkirk was drawing conclusions from existing research...including theirs. At this point, though, most of what I'm reading is echoing the same few basic things, so going through the raw data is just giving me some backup to support what I already know.

    This book will be my last major source, and then I'll begin focusing solely on my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment